Monday, April 16, 2012

Croissant Bread Pudding

I cooked dinner for my parents last night, since my mom had never seen my apartment (despite the fact that I've lived there since September).  I made a chicken and lentil chili in our trusty Crock-Pot, and made Barefoot Contessa's croissant bread pudding for dessert. 

Bread pudding is my mom's favorite dessert, so she's a tough critic, but she loved it!  The recipe was easy to make and delicious - I highly recommend it.

I made a few of my own changes: I used currants instead of raisins (since I already had them in our pantry) and sprinkled cinnamon over the top before putting it in the oven. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane! You won the Joy the Baker cookbook giveaway on my blog! Shoot me an email at sweettarteblog@gmail.com to claim your cookbook.

    ReplyDelete